Sunday, May 8, 2011

Telling My Story...

Every life has it’s own story.
What’s truly beautiful is when one story crosses another...creating something new, something even more beautiful than one can imagine.
This keeps life exciting, fresh. You never know whose path you may cross, creating a new chapter for your story.
My story is long and complicated, filled with ups and downs, trials and tribulations, friendship and deception, but most importantly, it has been filled with love. Family, friends...
There are many chapters for me to share, but I have one chapter to my story that seems too good to be true. 
And it is. But, it’s such a beautiful story to tell. A complete and utter dream, that I still can’t wrap my head around.
Maybe I lived a fantasy. Or a fairytale. 
My friends say I should write a book...but do I want the world to know of my story? One that Disney could quite possibly turn into a classic? Well, if they had PG-13 movies at least...
Living in this dreamworld I’m in, its seems almost fitting. To tell a story set in Italy, filled with music, wine, dancing...love...Amore

Ahh amore.

What a sweet, and intoxicating word. Innocent - yet, completely dangerous all in one.
So I’ll share my story, piece by piece, because reliving the moments bring them back to me, and I could relive them over and over again.
So...I guess I’ll start with the grandpa’s :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment