Monday, June 20, 2011

I Love You...Goodbye

Ti Amo Sempre....Addio
I wanted a perfect ending.  Now I've learned that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle or end.
But how lucky am I to have had something 
so hard to say goodbye too?
Sometimes you have to let the ones you love the most be free
Letting go... that’s when love hurts the most of all. 
But when it hurts, you know it was real.
It’s weird when you know the end of something great is coming. 
You want to hold on, just for one more second 
just so it can hurt a little more. 
But now, the pain is too much to bear.
You see colors no one else can see, and because of your love, you gave me more to live for than you'll ever know. 
You will remain in my heart per sempre.
I love you...goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment