Friday, June 17, 2011

T.G.I.F.

“If a June night could talk, it would 
probably boast it invented romance.“
~Bern Williams
Summer is here, the sun is hot, the beaches are crowded. 
At noon today, Bea will finish school! I’m really looking forward to the next few months, summertime in Italy! Playing all day, at the park, reading and coloring, and, naturally, the beach! I think her English will only continue to improve now, since she will be surrounded by it for 8 hours a day! 
Fingers crossed. :)
Tonight, I will head out on a date with a Russian model. Me and Meggie met him last week when he fixed my broken shoe so we could go dancing.
And my sense of “adventure” is kicking in.
Why?
Well, His English is weak, my Italian is “cosi-cosi”. It’s a perfect opportunity to force myself into Italian mode - being shy will not fly with me tonight. My head will be spinning with the amount of verb-conjugations.
But (there is always a but), when he looks this pretty, 
I think I will be able to manage taking an "un aperitivo" with him. At least I'll try!

No comments:

Post a Comment