Monday, July 4, 2011

Reggio Calabria 2010 PSU Study Abroad



There are some moments in life we will never forget. Chapters in our stories that will remain so vivid and colorful until the end of our days. These memories, well they pop into our minds like fireworks, with big bangs - shining brightly, and slowly diminishing.


But, never forgotten. Never gone.

A little over a year ago, me and 12 other of my fellow Penn State friends ventured overseas to Reggio Calabria, Italy. For all of us, this was a chapter in our lives never to be forgotten. Never gone.

I’ve been working on this project for a while now, and I wanted to have it ready for the summer. I got sidetracked as I laid in the blazing sun in San Vito lo Capo, Sicily, but, nonetheless it’s finished.

Pictures are worth a thousand words, and when you add music and memories, seven minutes turns into an into an entire two months in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Not necessarily because of the sea, the beach, the discos or the food - mostly because of the people.

Reggio Calabria, 2010. Never to be forgotten. Never Gone.



La Bella Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment