Sunday, June 19, 2011

Girls - We Run This World

“It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” 
~Helen Rowland

You should never under-estimate the power of women. Behind our big smiles, mascara and hairspray, there is a strong, intelligent being who can see right through any act a person may portray.
The ego of a man is intriguing to me. I would love to be a fly on the wall in a men’s locker-room, or inside a frat house on the day of a football game. I want to hear what they say, watch how the behave, and understand their thoughts on females.
Friday night, Mr. “Model” thought he had me played; he thought he had an American ‘fool’. He spoke of religion and politics, with a worldly view on education and the like. 
But being brilliant is not great accomplishment if you lack respect towards people.
The disrespect he showed towards me and my friend Friday night has me boiling inside; I’m angered, frustrated and beyond hurt that someone could treat another human being so rottenly.
But, in the end, we won. And like usual, good prevailed over evil.
So as Meggie and I were cozy in our rooms, and he was sleeping under a bush, his model-esque persona transformed into a lonely, sick, and  immature boy without a home and nowhere to go.
Who's the fool now?
If anything, this should be a lesson to all. Always follow that simple, yet perfect Golden Rule. And NEVER, EVER mess with two highly educated females - you will not win, 'cause we run this world :)


No comments:

Post a Comment