Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Italian Stallions

“Italian men are like show-poodles, sometimes they look so good, I just want to applaud.” -Liz Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
I’ve had a lot of people ask me about the “Italian Stallions”. 
‘Marissa, are they as beautiful as everyone says?’
 ‘Are those ‘rumors’ true?’ 
I lived among the beautiful Italian men we all here about when we watch movies, read books, or relive stories with our Italian grandmothers. 
Many people say: “There is no better-looking man than an Italian man.” 
And I can concur that after living in Italy for a year, and meeting all type of beautiful men, some of these men look as if they were hand-carved by the gods themselves. 
So, it’s time for a guilty-pleasure blog. For all my female friends - Go ahead and gaze upon the Italian men me and my friends have had in our life and then you can be the judge if you should dump your boyfriend and fly to Italy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment